Tuesday, February 03, 2009

For Sale

For Sale: Seth Millican
Available for almost any non-sexual employment opportunity.

The economy is tough right now. How much of the economy’s downturn is credited to the fact that all we ever talk about is how bad the economy is? I don’t have a lot of space here; you have to pay by the word in classified ads, so I don’t want to get going down that path.

I am a portly (read: walking dead) 31 year old white male. I am married, so I am not looking for pussy here. I can think of thousands of ways people could benefit from my unique skills.

Some Examples:

- I’ll drive for bar-hopping college guys. They get the comparative boost of being next to me, and I loosen up the dames with jokes and gin. 20’s gangster accent extra.

- Designated Driver, I drink too, so it’s not a total buzz kill. I am willing to negotiate for radio control.

- Will buy anything for any teenager.

- Madden lessons anyone?

What, exactly, do you want me to prove? I am done listing all the things I can do for you. It should be so obvious anyway.

25 per hour, 35 on weekends. Comment on my bog.

1 comment:

  1. very funny. However, I do not like the part about you smoking weed.

    I do like the consistent comment on my blog message you're sending though....

    did you know that when I talk to people with foreign accents it's nearly impossible for me NOT to imitate the accent. It's very confusing and strange.

    keep it up, you're funny!

    ReplyDelete